Hawai‘i State Senate Special Committee on COVID-19 reconvenes on Tuesday, April 28
The Special Committee will convene to assess and advise the Senate regarding the State of Hawaii's COVID-19 plans and procedures to include, but not limited to:
1) Confirm the development of the state departmental plans and procedures;
2) Review and assess current state departmental plans and procedures;
3) Review and assess whether state departmental plans and procedures are properly and timely implemented to safeguard public health and safety;
4) Review and assess the management of federal aid packages; and
5) To communicate and disseminate information obtained therefrom.
The special committee will be meeting with the following:
11:00 a.m. Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
Mr. Scott Murakami, Director
12:00 p.m. Department of Health, State Laboratories
Dr. Edward Desmond, Administrator
Please note that there may be committee members or invited speakers participating remotely via video or teleconference.
The meeting will be available for live viewing on ‘Olelo Channel 49 on O‘ahu and will go out live for pick up by neighbor island public access channels. It will also be streamed live online at olelo.org/49.
No public testimony will be accepted.
If you require special assistance, please call 586-6800 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.