Effective immediately, the six municipal golf courses (Ala Wai, Pali, Ted Makalena, Ewa Villages, West Loch and Kahuku) will implement modifications allowed under Tier 4 of the City’s reopening framework. Tier 4 industry standards set by the PGA/Aloha Section, approved by Governor Ige’s administration today, provides modified procedures for BACK2GOLF Hawaii under its Hawaii Golf Phase 4 (HGP4) plan.
For plan details please visit: https://www.aspga.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/41/2021/06/210621-FINAL-Hawaii-Golf-Operations-Guidelines-HGP-4.pdf
HGP4 allows for the following changes which will be implemented at our municipal courses:
• Tee time reservations restored back to normal operating intervals
• Shotgun tournaments will allow up to 216 golfers;
• Flagsticks will be removed from the holes and modified putting cups will be replaced with normal cups;
• Bunker rakes will be replaced at bunkers for golfers to use; and
• Golf ball washers will be reopened for use.
The following requirements will remain:
• Masks shall be worn indoors at all times;
• Golf groups shall not exceed six players in a group;
• Group gatherings shall not exceed 25 people;
Advanced tee time reservations are highly encouraged. The tee time reservation phone line, (808) 296-2000, opens at 6:30 a.m. daily to book tee times at any of the six municipal golf courses up to seven days in advance. Limited stand-by/walk-in play will be allowed at all six courses.