The Special Committee will convene to assess and advise the Senate regarding the State of Hawaii's COVID-19 plans and procedures to include, but not limited to:
1) Confirm the development of the state departmental plans and procedures;
2) Review and assess current state departmental plans and procedures;
3) Review and assess whether state departmental plans and procedures are properly
and timely implemented to safeguard public health and safety;
4) Review and assess the management of federal aid packages; and
5) To communicate and disseminate information obtained therefrom.
The committee will be meeting with the following:
12:45 p.m. Office of the Governor
Ms. Linda Takayama, Chief of Staff
Hawaii Emergency Management Agency
Ms. Alexandra Slous, State Disaster Recovery Coordinator
Department of Health
Dr. Bruce Anderson, Director
Department of the Attorney General
Ms. Clare Connors, Attorney General
Please note that there may be committee members or invited speakers participating remotely via video or teleconference.
The meeting will be available for live viewing on ‘Olelo Channel 49 on O‘ahu and will go out live for pick-up by neighbor island public access channels. It can also be viewed live online at olelo.org/49.
No public testimony will be accepted.
If you require special assistance, please call 586-6800 or email your request to email@example.com